Wednesday 16 May 2012

I had my first session with Normal PT this evening. Was very excited at the prospect of getting back in the training zone, losing weight, developing muscles, getting stronger.  I was hoppin’ around the living room like Rocky Balboa *fist pump*!  I wore my trimmest pants, my freshest 1000 mile socks and the top which contained me knockers the best.  I needn’t have bothered…or he could have at least told me they had mirrors everywhere. Feckin’ brothel wouldn’t have as many. Everywhere I looked were the rolls of fat that my training outfit didn’t manage to cover, never mind contain!  

Anyway, it seems I have to lose a grand 6.5 inches off my waist. 6.5!!!! I know! Over half a foot!  And that’s before I add the inches to shave off my neck, bicep, hips, back and chest.  It seems no matter how hard I try, they all tell me “You’ll only lose a very small amount from your chest”…Guess it beats them saying “Get over yourself Nemo; tits are for life, not just Saturday night!”  Ya so I have about 2 feet of fat to lose but sure it’s all grand, that’s what I’m there for and I’ll be a shtick by Autumn (late Autumn!)  I even enjoyed the stretching at the end…you’d be amazed how much more concentrated you are on the stretch when you’re not trying to shift Woodie’s Wood Pecker away from your hamstring!  No, I like Normal PT. I think this could work for me, I’ll even go back for a second session!

No comments:

Post a Comment