Friday 11 May 2012


I’m what some might call a “big” girl, what Gok might call “curvy…amazing knockers dahling!”, and what I call “a woman who needs to watch her weight…24/7!”  In my spare time, I try to engage in as much exercise as I can to allow me to eat and drink all the good stuff that our Lord (and Cadbury’s and Wolf Blass and Milano and Faustino and Tay’ho) created for us. I use the debit/credit technique of life, so I cycle, run, walk and attempt the odd embrace-your-curvy-amazing-knockers-together classes. I worked with a personal trainer for many, many years and for many, many months was at a weight and body shape I was pretty happy with. Then sure what happens to any man and woman relationship where it’s based on getting you to look smaller, hotter, but still with the “amazing knockers dahling”?  Well, let’s put it this way, when your PT can tell you your chest size without taking measurements, when you find yourself going “Will I open my bra?” and it doesn’t end with “Call meeeee”, you know you’re heading in one direction and one direction only…where the words “you’re hamstrings are quite tight” mean a different kind of stretching to the ones you might be thinking.  So after far too long of “Do your legs need a stretch?” texts really meaning “Will I call over for sex?”, I knew it was time to say goodbye to Sleazy PT and either try it on my own or find Female PT, Gay PT or “Normal, Professional PT”…I opted for the last and have my first session in the coming weeks. I have to say I am very excited and even the request of a food diary every week hasn’t deterred me. This is the new me! I wonder what it’ll be like to train with someone who doesn’t grin every time you complain about an exercise and says “It’ll come”

No comments:

Post a Comment