Friday 3 October 2014

Day 4 - SW 30 Day Challenge - Biggest Fear As A Single Person


Day 4, question 4: Your biggest fear as a single person.

That the last person I had sex with, will be…the last person I had sex with!

That I’ll cut my finger again and this time pass out and bleed out in my rented apartment.

That I’ll die suddenly and the newspaper headline will read “42 year old single Tanker found dead in tracksuit, in rented apartment where she lived alone” (I’m not 42, nor a Tanker, nor wear tracksuits)

That I’ll still be going to my parents’ house for Christmas in 2038.

That people feel sorry for me.

That my family will think “What will happen to Nemo?”

That I’ll turn into a crazy 50 year old with lots of friends dotted around the country, but no ‘person’.

That I will end up dedicating my life to my family (and no disrespect to them whatsoever).

That I will be expected, as the single one, to look after my aging parents.

That I will become a burden to sisters/brothers.

But my single biggest fear is being alone….

No comments:

Post a Comment