Tuesday 7 October 2014

Day 7 - The SW 30-Day Blogging Challenge - Most Important Things In a Future Mate


8) Five things that are most important to you in a future mate

Great arms, stunning face, a tiger, no lion, in bedroom, wads o’ cash…and a good personality, no actually a great car would bump the personality.

Am I serious?? Maybe… oh come on...Well of course a car is important, I mean it was a difficult struggle for me – personality/car?!?!?!  OK, OK serious now, here goes!

Kind and happy – he can be the sexiest man in the world, but if he’s a bit of a dick and unhappy in life, then I have neither the energy nor the inclination to ‘fix him’.

Driven / ambitious – this is really important to me. I want a man who wants to be the best that they can be, really successful in whatever is important to them. He can be cruising in his job, but driven in sport or music (OK so I’m not really into musicians, but keeping an open mind peeps!!). He doesn’t have to be the CEO of his business (not that I don’t find that ambition and success so very, very sexy!), but plodding along just isn’t for me.

Fit and sporty – I am fit and I love my sports, so it’s important to me that the dude I spend my time with is interested in that too. It’s a really big part of my life and so I think it would kinda help that he understand when I get up at 6am to go for a run before work, spend Saturday mornings on long runs or races, not go out Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday because I’ve training / a run / a swim the next day.

Fun – do I need to explain this one??!!  One cannot have enough fun in my life! 

Attractive – well if he ain’t attractive to me, then we’re just friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment